Making Your Presentations Meaningful
January 7, 2022 @ 1:30 pm
If you speak in public, you are a public speaker. Planning and preparing an effective message is the first step to a profound public presence, critical in leading today’s fast-paced, educational environment. This session highlights valuable strategies for creating a memorable message, as well as tips and techniques for impressive delivery. Dr. Tammy Heflebower’s varied national and international experiences, combined with expertise in adult learning, provide a skillful foundation of practical approaches that help novice to expert educators gain an advantage in sharing their verbal messages. Do you know the skills? Do you have the skills? This session is a must for educators of all backgrounds who seek to refine or elevate their presence and poise with boards, parents, and teacher audiences. Make your message meaningful!
Outcomes from this session include:
- Learning a planning tool to frame a meaningful message for adult learners
- Gaining an understanding of various speaking roles and ways to enhance effectiveness in each role
- Obtaining tips, tricks, and techniques for creating a memorable message
- Experiencing dozens of training processes and protocols to help you engage with audiences—including virtual formats
Webinar Series Dates:
- January 6, 7, & 10 (1:30 – 3:30 PM CT)
- February 15, 23, & March 2 (9:30 – 11:30 AM CT)
- Please plan to attend all 6 sessions. Recordings will be made available after each live date. Series participation is still possible even with a slight date conflict.
This webinar series is great for anyone who leads professional development at a school, district, regional, state, or national level!
- Instructional coaches
- Staff developers
- Workshop facilitators