- This event has passed.
Family & Community Engagement PD opportunities for Leadership Teams
Would you like to see even greater impacts from your current school improvement initiatives and family engagement practices?
Leadership teams are invited to learn a process for building goal-aligned family and community engagement through application of the Epstein framework of Six Types of Involvement:
Parenting, Communicating, Volunteering, Learning at Home, Decision-Making, & Collaborating with Community.
This work will not be an added initiative; rather, a value add for your existing priorities!
- Create an Action Team for Partnerships (registered team)
- Learn and apply the Epstein Framework (Six Types of Family Engagement)
- Identify school/district academic, behavioral, & culture of welcoming goals
- Create and implement goal-aligned annual action plans for family & community engagement
- Collaborate with cohort teams for development, implementation and refinement of goals & action plans