- This event has passed.
Threat Assessments and Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) Training for K-12 Schools
Take a caring and proactive approach to students who are expressing alarming and concerning behaviors. Learn the importance of developing a sound foundation for Behavioral Intervention Teams (BITs) including creating a multidisciplinary team made up of your organization’s key players. Apply best practices as they relate to addressing threats, identifying pre-attack indicators, and stopping the pathway to violence.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the pathway to violence
- Select threat assessment team members
- Understand pre-attack indicators
- Identify available threat management resources
- Document and improve report writing
- Apply records management best practices
- Event Contact Email
- Event Contact Person
- Jodi Martin
October 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
October 24 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
November 6 @ 8:00 am - November 7 @ 5:00 pm