- This event has passed.
High Octane Education Technology Conference
July 23 - July 25$50 – $125
The third annual High Octane Education Technology Conference will be held on July 23-25, 2019 at the Legacy High School in Bismarck, ND.
This conference brings together administrators, technology coordinators, and teachers. It provides opportunities for attendees to learn, work, and interact with EduTech staff and partner entities to better prepare them for their jobs by facilitating their knowledge and use of the tools and services provided by the conference hosts.
There are a few adjustments to the conference schedule this year:
1) NEW THIS YEAR! Preconference for technology coordinators
Tuesday, July 23 is a preconference for technology coordinators. This day will focus solely on getting new Technology Coordinators up and running FAST. This will also be a great refresher course for current Technology Coordinators.
- School Software Licensing
- PowerSchool Overview, SLDS, and Student Data
- Computer and Cybersecurity
- Cyber Hygiene
- SLDS District Security Admin
2) Wednesday, July 24 will focus on Administrators and Technology Coordinators.
- O365 Advanced Topics – PowerBI, Flow, PowerApp
- ADA Training/Maintenance
- Troubleshooting Office 365
- K12 Identity Management
- PowerSchool Historical Grades Export/Import
- MIS03 Data Cleanup
3) Thursday, July 25 will concentrate on teachers.
- Office 365 Collaboration and Communication Tools
- Microsoft in Education (MIE)
- Computer and Cyber Science Curriculum (Code.org, NICERC, Minecraft)
- Behavioral Health Resources
- Google Expedition: Creating 360 Images and Virtual Tours
- Open Educational Resources (OER)
- CTE Career Ready Practices in PowerSchool
Lunch and refreshments will be provided. Cost of the conference is $50 per day or $125 for full conference. Register TODAY! Check out the promotional flier for the event! Follow #highoctaneconference on social media.
For each complete day attended, seven-and-a-half hours will be added to the training dashboards of registered participants who have current EduTech K12 accounts. Please follow the NDSU Professional Development Credit Information link for more details about credit.
Contact email@example.com with questions.